Downtown Shelby Days is pleased to announce that the theme for it’s festival is “Shelby County School Spirit”! We know that our educators and our children truly are the greatest resource in Shelby County!
This year we would like to have some extra fun with that school spirit by having a friendly contest and finding our 2016 Grand Marshal!
The Grand Marshal will be “selected” as follows:
Each High School will be asked to choose a charity or cause of their choice to fundraise for. The High School which successfully raises the most funds by their graduation commencement will be rewarded with the honors of having their principal and their high school mascot as our grand marshal at our September 10th, 2016 parade!
The Grand Marshal will also :
- Be invited as personal guests to the Mayor’s brunch prior to the parade with their family.
- Be honored guests throughout the festival
- Be a Judge in the car show
- Have their school represented on their convertible!
- Other exciting opportunities!
- Special “thank you” gifts
Downtown Shelby Days has Spirit……Do YOU?????
Questions? Email: email@example.com or call 317-412-2091